Saturday, January 5, 2008

"Yes" room!

YES, it is a "yes" room, and YES, we have lived in 3 rooms since November of 2007. (okay, one room is the HUGE long front of the house, but 3 rooms sounds more dramatic huh?) BUT!!!

soon the children's play room (the 'yes' room) will be that again, and we will have a newly remodeled bedroom and bathroom! I love my copper sinks and the dolomite counter tops were from my DAD!!! thanks Dad they are beautiful! LuAnn, Kaely's mom, is getting all the right plumbing fixtures in exactly the right color. Only a shower/no tub, but I have two wonderful pedestal tubs at the cottages for an occasional therapeutic soaking.
I decided I wanted a "cloud" textured ceiling above the troweled walls. Stone and Almond are the colors and I'm gonna love it!
Scarlett is so tired of staying outside in the hallway only to look in at all the people going in and out of "HER" room! Soon Scarlett, soon!
Troy is doing such a good job, so patient with my impatience! Gotta love a guy like that!