Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Bethany

Happy Birthday sweet Bethany!
I remember when your wonderful husband began the adventure of his life... YOU!!! I believe it was in Mezamis with all of us sitting around one of those familiar tables eating black bean salsa and potato soup. Justin was the one who told us about you, and I saw the grin on Curt's face. I knew then that this one was different, This one was a keeper, and we'd be seeing much more of you! Anyone who could endure the house with Dylan, Justin and Curt is not the ordinary girl... right Becky!?! Do you remember being introduced to us at that very same quaint little eating establishment? Well, Happy birthday wonderful lady, and may you always know the joy of
BLUE SKIES

SAFE ARMS
AND PEOPLE WHO LOOK AT YOU WITH ADORING EYES!

We cherish the woman that God has made you and we're glad God put you into our lives! We celebrate you today and may the rest of this new year for you be spectacular!