Today,
what questions have you asked?
Today,
What has been asked of you?
What do you wish someone would ask you?
ASK!!!! this has deep roots in me as you'd expect from one who desires honest connections. Questions allow "primary source" response. (yes, there is a bit of my English background that just won't let go... I love that Primary source stuff! very reliable!)
We were sitting in a meeting a while back with one that I would surely consider a prophet. As we sat there, Troy and I were merely a support system for the others in the room. There were all sorts of questions for these men, but I felt an almost tangible unspoken request hovering about the entire group. Finally, one of the group broached the question everyone was thinking, but would not speak. As she did, there was literally a breaking over the entire evening. Truth poured out and the freedom that resulted is still coming back with the memory of the evening. The man said, "I knew I'd come here for this, but I was not allowed to bring it until I was asked." hummm how many times have we missed something because for some reason
we chose not to step out and ASK?
Is it any wonder that the Lord says to us
"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find,
knock and the door will be opened unto you." Matt 7:7
so now I ask you again....
What do you wish someone would ask you right now?
What do want to ask someone right now?
Why not do it? :)
I've gotta go, I have a question for Troy since he just stepped out of the hot tub!



