Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Enjoy a crazy bit of our New Year's Eve entertainment! Wish you all could join us!
Troy, and the other "GUYS" refused to wear the hats... go figure!
I want to know what the grin signifies with a weapon in hand?
Pizza is just not some of our favorite food... especially "BUFFET PIZZA"!
There are those who organize, and then there are the ones organized, who do you suppose is who?
Some folks will always be kids at heart and I'd have it no other way! The girls say it is the "carny" coming out in him??? yes, things have always changed around WTFR time!

Like Father like son....
Fathers tell sons what to watch for.....
Fathers show sons and daughters the best way to get where you are going, and what is the most expedient way to take your vehicle in that direction (even if it is a vicarious experience)
I was afraid it would be a bit chaotic, but was pleasantly surprise that the 5-8:00 crowd was a rather family oriented affair.
Sometimes we need to know the right button to push for any action to occur.


Joy-filled New Year!!!!!!

Are you all going to eat Blackeyed peas?

Are you doing the things that you hope set a precedent for the next 364 days?

What are the "beginnings" you see today, and what will the fruition be like?

Questions, but you know me, that is my modus operandi according to Troy.

Troy and I saw the temporal beginnings of this New Year which is extraordinary from the last few years of wishing each other HNY after the 10:00 news, or setting the alarm to give each other a kiss to bring in the New Year. This year we actually watched the clock (not on TV) turn from 12:00 (2007) into 12:01 (2008)

It was a recognizable difference and I take note of those things in my life!

interesting... the end touching the beginning in a split second!

Funny I'd never thought of it like that before.

~full circle~

~Alpha and Omega~

~beginning and end~

Once more the physical reality belies the scriptural surety of the Spiritual reality!

for me

THAT is comforting to know!

This has been told to us "beforehand" so that we are not caught off guard. (I've heard that somewhere haven't you?)

"Before the foundations of the earth" is bedrock confirmation of a God Who considered us, made plans for us, and does not leave us orphans... EVER.


"Time" only has significance for those dressed in flesh, may we become ever more mindful of the truest reality that our inner man already knows.

2007 became 2008 in the tick of a second hand's movement....

Our God is just that precise!

Bless us all in our honorable pursuit of life worthy of a son or daughter.

love you all so very very much!

***by the way, you will see that there will be 3 authors posting on this blog.... I LOVE IT! who knows what those other 2 will be led to say! I know it will be worth my hearing!)