Monday, January 7, 2008

green and purple orchids! there is such a thing!

I'd never seen a green and purple orchid, but my not seeing doesn't mean there's not such a thing! I love green!



Red roses, so typically tender like the one who gave them! yet another surprise, I couldn't see the deer because during hunting season they leave......a camera that uses infrared photography to record their presence at our "tables", even when I can't see them! One more hidden thing, yet revealed.
and then to be surprised with Epiphany well wishers who happen to be folks I've enjoyed for , well... we won't say how many years! some much longer than others, but oh such tender heart feelings that never change! Sorry some of our folks had to leave for "hymn singing" in a neighboring town. and the dear under 40's with our over 40's group! Thank you!
and now I am still thinking of my question, and the "words of the year".... it began with prayers for everything hidden to be revealed, and now, it appears that this will be the anointing over 2008, this season of revelation! Are you feeling this as your year is beginning, or is it just for me, here in this place I love so very much? Thanks for speaking my language!