Friday, October 9, 2009

Work again begins on Prayer Chapel begun 3 years ago... surprises!! Sept. 09

As we walked back to see the progress on the prayer chapel, Troy and I discovered something so very unusual from our drought ridden summer...
Lo and behold... we came upon the biggest ripest watermelons right there at the back of the property beside the prayer chapel.
RED, RIPE and sooo very sweet! Nothing we intentionally planted could have been more delicious.
The third entrance is finished and the inside wall is almost done. Hobe and Jason had done 2 of the three bowls for the light, but what would we do about the 3rd one?
September 23... early this year, and actually the second time through, the monarchs hung from the branches of the trees that bower the chapel. I love the significance of
rest from a journey
It fits don't you think?
Each time I go, there are creatures that follow and creatures that surprise me as I get there...
but none are more dear to my heart than these!
The Monarchs on their journey south...
WE are blessed that we are a stop on their path!