It was a serious concern for me,
but it shouldn't have been.
Hobe and his son had beautifully carved hands holding the bowls that would bring light into the prayer chapel.
They had chosen not to finish what they'd started, so we have been left with a beautiful unfinished chapel for 3 years now... but one never knows what the LORD has in store.
The 3rd bowl is a good example.
I can do this if you feel led to give me the chance.
I had in mind another like the first two, but as we sat there, and the monarchs drifted on the breezes outside, Blaine had an inspired idea.
BECAUSE it is NOT MINE!!!
As I type this.... the chapel is still in progress, and I'm not even sure if it will be finished this time,
BUT one thing I do know is that each part that IS finished on this makes it more and more what
there is no way that I could have imagined in my simple image of a tee pee like structure with a fire pit in the center, and a hole in the top...
a place to mark covenants that have been made in this place and
the ones that HAVE YET TO BE MADE!!!
This chapel is certainly not about me!
THANK YOU FATHER for each part YOU add in just the right way!
I LOVE IT!



