Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy 5th B'day SJ!!! so many kiddoes! Oct. 6th

Who wants cake??
Double Chocolate Decadence with a Big Football on top! Sooooo SJ!!!
And before we eat.... all the kids pose for a "warrior" and Princess shot in the cool green grass!
All the dads and grandads sit in Em's living room watching those Cowboys...
Will they win this time?
Don't you love SJ's shirt....????
Yes, HE IS GOD'S!!!
my one who will open doors with authority and shut the ones that need shutting!
I gave him what I was led to give him with the words....
"you will hear the hearts of the people and KNOW what to do!"
I do believe this one is called to just that!
Coach Wartes helped PopT get another one of a kind gift for this one...
A #3 football jersey from HSU with a special signature from the one who probably
wore this exact jersey!, his dad!
Happy Birthday SJ... KNOW you are loved!