Friday, October 2, 2009

Cast Off Day!!!

from Elly's blog August 6, 2009...(thanks sweet momma for letting me copy this to my blog! my words couldn't speak what yours do!)

FREEDOM!!

For the past nine months, our little girl has had on, what she calls her "armor", to correct her Progressive Infantile Scoliosis.


On November 14, 2008 Will walked her down the hall as we prepared to get her armor on. . . .




Nine months later on July 30, 2009, after 4 cast and alot of prayer, he walks her down the hall in preparation for FREEDOM!

IT'S OFF! We believe it's completed!


" . . . .What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly. "
~ Richard Bach

Our prayer now is that the Lord will hold strong the healing he has done! I give Him the glory, and praise He deserves.
I believe He is saying "It is for Freedom I have set you free. Be free my little one, be free!"