Friday, December 19, 2008

Signs that you just can't pass by! LAST DAY ... means more than just one thing!

Today is a significant day in my life... for many reasons, it is a day for signs from a loving Father Who has let me know that HE sees, HE knows, and HE oversees all that goes on in this earth and the life He has allowed me and all of us who share in His "breath of life".
Today was another day He gave me signs....
Arrows that point the way and a nest that says to my heart...
we are safe and the nest we are in was prepared just for us...
just as the wings with which we've been allowed to fly.
Every place we walked today... there was evidence
and none of it was placed by human hands...
even though it was our physical eyes that discovered the spiritual gifts


http://bethlehemstar.net/ (what about signs???!!! thanks Di!)

It was time to offer a prayer of thanks... it was not simply the last day of school until "next year",
... it was the LAST DAY for other things.... and soon to be the last day of 2008...
I think I'm already hearing what my "word" for my birthday and 2009 will be...
and
I'm blessed!

The kids found signs that even I missed... under every big cedar, there were tiny new red oaks just waiting to grow (as soon as what was casting a shadow over their lives was removed! as soon as what was choking them was taken away!)... pretty red and green... perfect for this season.

There is nothing quite like the freedom of an adventure walk...
a trail where who knows what you will find???
and.... we surely carried big sticks
(not much help should the mountain lion PopT saw yesterday decide to make an appearance) YES>>>> I tell you the truth!!!
I think the tree eater has disturbed his territory, and perhaps he's decided to frequent other
places... nevertheless... we were wary of his presence!


I believe, that just as God gave signs all through the scriptures... He still does!
He gives me warning signs, be aware signs, and go this way signs...
I just pray that I become more and more aware of just when it is His voice,
or hand that speaks or places those signs for me.
I thank Him for His love for me that He would want me prepared for whatever will come in this life He's allowed me.
He is a good Father; He doesn't play hide and seek; He wants me to know; He wants me prepared, and I know He loves me.
Lord, let me see Your signs, and know just what they mean for me!

My Lord loves me, inspite of my sometimes stubborn will... He understands me and knows the steps I will take. He watches me like a Father and knows that my heart desires His way.
These kids are so absolutely and unconditionally loved that they will have safe places to learn those lessons. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all knew what unconditional love looks like? feels like? is like?
I think I do!
Thank YOU Jesus for family!