Tahtee, I'm gonna enter a cookie contest at school, you wanna come see?
We are supposed to decorate a cookie with what Christmas means to us...
I think I know what I want to do.
Do you wanna come see?
tell me about your cookie...
well, it is Jesus, and I think I want to put a cross on one side and the star of David on the other.
Certainly...
I wonder why my grandmother never had that particular Christmas cookie cutter in the
bunches of cutters in her Christmas bag?
sooooo.... it can't be a cookie cutter Christmas... it must be a totally unique
and absolutely KG decorated cookie!
It looks exactly like what I'd expect a true meaning of Christmas cookie to look like!
and did I mention...
it took the grand prize in our little community that still knows...
the true meaning of the season really is
JESUS!
*I must say... my favorite part of this picture is Jesus' smile!*



