Some of you may have gotten my recent e-mail talking about how sometimes after the holidays there is a feeling that I describe as "hollow".
It's not that I don't love the holidays and all the warm things that go with it,
but, sometimes there is just something that is not quite whole, or completed.
I wrote about the lovely traditions of my family that I wouldn't miss, and
Well... this post is about another of those wonderful parts of the holidays that absolutely break over my spirit to make me complete and finished.
It is the warmth of the people who have rooms in my heart... and once again, those rooms hear
your sweet voices and feel your welcome hugs!
Familiar once again and picking up where we left off...
as Jared says.... have "hungry skin"... I like that Jared!
I feel that often!
It's about not only opening our spirits, but opening our doors and homes and feeling easy
letting you walk in... both places! because there is that permission granted by a trust earned.


Paninis, strawberries, grapes, and "snacks".... oh so many snacks!
I have a real question here Em.... so why is there a dumpster in the Nativity? Have I missed something significant?
Mere makes a great High King Peter... carrying Lucy's shield (that used to roar when you punched the button)... and I really liked the knee and elbow pads with it... ood choice of battle gear!
Below is the END picture... somehow they got reversed in the upload... but maybe the end would be best to know from the beginning.... ya think?
John said that visits to the barber are barbaric... (hummmm wonder if there is a common root word here?)... but with Em in charge of the clippers, and Momma Kristi being the "chair"... it wasn't quite so bad. He even had an audience to cheer on his bravery in his trial of Samson.
I think that they may even go for a shorter look come Spring... This worked out pretty good with these two old friends double teaming a nervous little 2 year old!
Quite handsome if I do say so... Good job ladies! You even won John's admiration in the midst of his skepticism! You, once again were up to the task.
We hold you so preciously and carefully within us, and to hold you once again in our arms is treasure we never take for granted!
We LOVE you!
and
for those of you whom we missed....
KNOW YOU WERE MISSED!
until next time..... WE SEE YOU!



