My grandsons are 3 year old "warriors" with a weapon of some kind always in their hands! Even in my car, they will pick up their swords and announce, "Tahtee, I got the bad guys!" When I ask, "Where are they?", the enevitable answer is an incredulous... "right there!" (how ridiculous that I don't see, when it is ever so clear to them???) .. I have nothing to "fear" with little heroes,
Troy Randall and Stetson Justice here!
I recently got a newsletter from Graham Cooke (notice he is one of my favorite teachers), and the question he posed naturally tweaked my curiosity. "How do spiritual warriors fight the enemy?" GREAT RESPONSE he had! (no I am not Yoda! or "eloada" as KG used to call him) but if you'd like to read, go to the Logos and Rhema blog (Words) and read. not your typical sort of battle.
May we all know that we have nothing to fear when the true heart of warriors beats within and among us! Have a great weekend. May the peace of the Lord reign in all our hearts right now!



