Elly!!!!
I remember the day you were born! You readjusted our sense of order!
You were velvet stretched over the tiniest of frames... soft and tender with the most penetrating stare, even then... before your eyes were adjusted to this world. You'd already begun to see Heaven. You always brought chuckles with you (we won't go to the 2 year old stage when I called MHMR to check on MY sanity!)... you made us laugh with your view on the world and it's activities involving you. You were your sister's personal pupil in a classroom of makebelieve, you were REAL! (some things will never change!) You have always been and will always be brilliant and shining among all the lights in our life.
We cherish you precious one, have a beautifully blessed and surprisingly silly fun day!
Happy birthday Ellena Krisitin Limbaugh Doran...
you still bring such a soft joy over my thoughts and into my life!
I love you immeasureably!



