Saturday, February 16, 2008
I do, I love my life, everybit of it. I wouldn't change any part of it. Why? Because this is what the Lord has given me. I know it. I love waking up every morning next to man I love, and to the sound of my seven month old making the new sounds she comes up with, as she learns all about this new life. I love waking up to my three-year-old "little man" saying "Mommy or Daddy where arrrrrrrre yoooooou?" It makes me smile. I love it that every morning my son wants to "put on his armor and fight the bad guys" I love it that the armor he puts on is the armor of His Jesus. I love it that the Lord gives us Wisdom and Revelation as we walk the Earth that is not our Home. It makes my spirit sing when I think of the abundant blessing my Lord has poured out on me. Who am I that He would lavish this on me? But, He has, and it is my responsibility to live this life I love with all the purpose He has for me. He has called me to be wife, mother, friend, witness, worshiper, and lover. I choose to hope for Him, to love through Him, and to Live in Him. Yes, I love my life, now I choose to live it in abundance.



