Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Fancy Nancy,
Running clothes,
Nerf guns,
ice makers,
Carhartt coats,
non-electric drill,
camera and wings.....

and oh yes... lest we forget.....
Kinect!!! yes, it was Poppy's, but guess what it did???
made us the most popular place in town!
.... Christmas breakfast was french toast as always, and a new item...
the first two eggs from our little Cochin Bantams.... KG collected and cooked them!
... "got His angels watchin over me... everywhere I go!!!"
and thank you my love for the beautiful golden wings from my sweet friend Susan's shop!
I love how you love me!
Thank You Father for Your great gift of Family.... it brings me more joy than I could ever have imagined 35 years ago when Troy and I started on this journey.... and my first Christmas gift of a little yorkie named Holly Noel.
You've been so good to us LORD.... Thank You for Your greatest gift of Your Son!