Saturday, January 1, 2011

12/21/10 Word, Water, Lunar Eclipse, Angels and Crowns, for EYES that WANT to SEE!

There is "bread" for the children.... Bread that some might not recognize or see as "bread", but it is there!
Just like the river that flows beneath this dry dusty soil.... There is water here boys, can you feel it?
"It makes the stick feel heavy Mr. Sam"
"I think it is here... is it here?"
"yes boys, you do feel it"... and look
do you see how the river flows and crosses itself in this spot?"
You do have the "eyes" to see and feel what others might miss.
We woke up early on this cold December morning... right after midnight came a sight that had not happened since the Pilgrims were here in America...
a Full Lunar eclipse...
Why did it bring tears rolling down my cheeks?
I think it is because as I watched the light of the moon disappear in the shadow of the earth, I realized again that
There are boundaries beyond these small perimeters of our world... boundaries set by the hands of the Ancient of Days... things set in motion that carry the mark of the Designer's Hands and pour into my life as a once in my lifetime event like this one tonight.
I'm more secure knowing that there is ONE WHO set the stars in the sky
and knows every hair on my head.
There is One WHO I have no way of understanding no matter how I try.
There is ONE WHO is like no other, and that ONE SEES ME.
Then the next morning... I get a "postcard" from the One Who created the Heavens and the Earth... He placed a golden cherub in the morning skies over this sweet valley we call home.
He gives His angels charge over us.... He said so, and that's what He does.
May I always recognize the reminders He lovingly puts into my days,
AND my nights...
Reminders that it is He Who is in control and makes the plans....
just like He has from the beginning.
Thank YOU LORD for letting have glimpses of You and sparkles of Your glory....
You are a good Father.... I like the way You do things!