Let the summer begin!!!!
JNBG and Lawn track meet are the final events of the year, and it would seem
WE HAVE A RUNNER on our hands!
A hug from brother, and she flies!
a quick trip to PK at the end of school is always a good time... "can I wear Yuss hat Pop?"
Moosey always did do well with the ladies... until our pretty blonde girl stole his heart, as these two little blondes almost do!
Can't wait to see the relay team with this bunch!
Aunt Linda and Aunt Ellena made a trip to Abilene and just in time for our June birthdays!
Jeff, Moosey is 34!

Em is 33, (a very important year I'm thinking!... Elly turned 30, and EE turns 3... Em is 33!)

Josiah made his debut... and KG is more than happy to be one who cuddles this precious Jower's bundle!

Wibby is 31 this year and on this special daddy daughter date night he gets a special gift!
.....and probably those sweet EE words... "I love you Daddy!"
June is a big month around here!



