Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 57 my wonderful husband!

Happy 57th birthday PopT!! We know your favorite cake is
PETIT FORS! (nobody really went for the 3 chocolate ones!)
WE all got together and decided this would be a typical Springtime birthday party!
Family pics in the bluebonnets,
hamburgers on the grill and

handmade golf towels, cards, and pokey ball markers....
AND... a 3 wood that you picked out!
I love it that Spring was the time God decided to put you into this world!
It's a great time for a birthday party, and this year it even came on our
Sunday lunch!
Poppy the thing I like most about you is...
"you play with me"
"you fish with me"
"you have proven that you are trustworthy and true"
"you love your family"
"you give and give and give without thinking of you and always thinking of others"
"you are our safe place"
"You meet people where they are... your expectations for them is simply to be who they are."
"You think of me before you think of you"
"You notice what I need and no matter what it costs, you take care of me and get it done"
"You are always the same....the important things about you NEVER change!"
.... I think the best gift you got this year were the treasured words from your family...
honest hearts that spoke to you WHO YOU ARE from our 2 year old up to 56 year old eyes:)
YOU ARE A LOVED MAN!
and I'm glad you live in my house (and heart!)
Happy Birthday Troy!