Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Girls Day PYOP was KGC's choice!!! Nov. 17th

I remember "kidnap" days when my girls were young.
Today was one of those for our 9 year old KGC!
and I got to be part of the group!
Tahtee, Mom, Eddy and our girl
We began at the mall... a new outfit from Dad!
So many choices, but Justice seems to be the place for this girl right now.

Then to lunch at Olive Garden with Calamari as the main course!

PYOP was our final stop on the events of the day.... You never saw so many paint colors!
Each one of us painted a coaster with KG name and something that made us think of her.
Fun......you bet
Memorable birthday.... for sure
Priceless moment in time!... yet again for this grandmother!
I'm glad I got to tag along!
Thanks KG for letting me be a part of YOUR DAY! I treasure it:)