(Okay... I was tagged by Diana... so even though I don't usually do these... how can I resist my good friend??? and guess what I tagged 4 of you! (Hopefully you will be reading this at some time to even see that you are tagged:) Happy end of 2009
Six Names you go By:1. Momma
2. Tahtee
3. Kate
4. Troy's wife
5. Aunt Katy
6. Silly Tahtee
Three things you are wearing today:
1. gold entwined vine JA ring on my pinkie
2. glasses (blue)
3. a silver bracelet that says "I love you"
Three things you want very badly right now:
1. NOT to go on blood pressure medication!!!
2. to finish reading a great book I started yesterday!
3. my family to be rested and peaceful and healthy!!!
Three things you did Last Night/Yesterday:
1. made chicken soup (Troy almost let it burn!!) but the Dorans got to enjoy it with us... Callaways were in Dublin!
2. had Troy in a Carla conversation about ... well... you know how these go:)
3. Started reading "The Noticer" on my birthday Kindle
Two things you ate today:
1. a sunflower bagel sandwich from Chick F.
2. Fage Yogurt and homemade granola
Two People you last Talked to on the Phone:
1. Troy
2. Nana
Two Things you are going to do Today/Tomorrow:
1. Get things ready for the Connells and Howells to be at the cottages for New Years
2. Get things ready for the snow storm arriving tonight
Your Three Favorite Beverages:
1. My own blend of several herbs (home grown and organic) hot tea
2. coke
3. iced sweet tea
Now Tag People:
1. Elly
2. Emily
3. Kristi Lowe
4. Christi S. Melbourne
***what to do if you are "tagged"... simply copy and paste onto your blog, and then erase my answers and put in your own... Plus, make sure I know you did it... can't wait to read!***



