Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Break and Divine appointments... Don't cha love it when God sets the "table"?

Yesterday was the last day of school before the long awaited Spring BREAK!
Let's celebrate OKIE DOKIE??
The sandbox was readied with new digging implements and the guest list?????
That was set up way ahead by a Master Party planner!....
oh so many little ones!!! and it seemed they just kept arriving
and finding more than simply the sandbox to occupy!

Burgers on the grill... (beef and chicken)... and LOTS of conversation...
Troy even got a request for assistance with a wayward bow in a 2 year old guest's hair!
Good job Troy! (Em says at least it wasn't a request for a braid:)


New friends that were met through mutual friends,
a meeting to which KG just HAD to go with me and Debbi ...

And more new Neighbors who happen to share gifts with the aforementioned
new serendipitous friends (confusing??? sorry... I must say so was I as this began to unfold!)

There were 16 children mostly 8 and younger (I think one was a 10 year old)... they
had much work to do in excavating the newly delivered sand at the side of the parking area.
I think "team work" was a common theme among the new friends
as well as the Moms of
the busy troupe.
(often there was a representative sent to request parental inspection
as well as the requisite praise)
As the evening began, I had no idea how it would end.

Most of these folks were not connected all together except here and there....

But... as I said... I had only a small part in this "gathering"!


It was clear to me... this is merely a beginning!






I'll say right now... "to be continued"
I anticipate!