then we'll be doing things that we'd never have thought we'd be doing...
considering things we might never have considered and
possibilities that I'd never imagined just a few years ago...
(BTW...the guy helping out chose the targets... and already had them set... I'd preferred the
regular bullseye red dot targets... something too wierd about a man shape... just look at the "X" and the "numbers")
Have you ever played the "what if" game?
Great for parents to teach kids all kinds of lessons...
who doesn't like "role play"... or the "would you rather" game???
ooooh there were some yucky ones there... especially from middle school boys!
I am not a gloom and doom sort of person... ask anyone....I'm the one who
"saved peanut butter in the hills for the entire Gap community"...
(btw... I still have some peanut butter should anyone want to make a ginormous cookie :)
but.... the landscape of our country is changing
..the things upon which we were founded have become
"suggestions", not "rights",
..our politically correct language has made us compromise truth in a way that
I, for one, am not comfortable.
It seems that "each one does what is right in his/her own eyes",
and, for all practical purposes,
my eyes don't seem to see the same thing.
What might be a hit and miss beginning...
soon becomes a dead center hit over and over.
As I temper the foundations of what I believe in the fires of the Word,
logos and rhema,
I understand that I live in a rare moment in time.
I want to hit dead center over and over and over in the will of the One Who made me
the One Who made Us!
I live in the most wonderful country on earth,
and I serve the ONE TRUE GOD of all CREATION!
Our Constitution is an AMAZING and, I believe, divinely inspire document!
We are a blessed country and I am proud to be American... the kind who
would pen such a document. It begins thusly:
"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...."
Bless Y'all lots! and God bless America!



