I am listening to a good man concede defeat in a run for President, and in that concession, I am hearing him also pledge his allegiance to the man who will now hold America's highest political position as a true patriot would do.
It will be interesting to see how the Lord will appear in the days ahead.
"We fought as hard as we could, and though we fell short, the failure is mine, not yours."
Is that not just what a leader would say?
Responsibility???
It will be interesting to see how that word is defined through the next 4 years.
LORD, thank You for being consistently loving, and faithful.
You alone, Father of All, Creator of all, YOU ALONE are GOD!
and it is to You alone that we bow.
Thank YOU FOR AMERICA.
Please be with us and with all those who have been chosen to lead.
**Finally, I feel a great need to ask PROTECTION over these families who've
been in the middle of the melee. God protect McCain, Sarah Palin, Obama, Biden
and their families from anyone who might harm them in any way.
Lord protect us all from the extremes that true misplaced passion ignites.
Don't allow the evil one to manipulate or take advantage of a
vulnerable situation, and last Father, have mercy on us, Your people.
We/I so often start down roads that have blind turns, steep inclines, and
dangerous drops. Guide us Father, and particularly those who hold the
reins of our dear America.
Bless us Father, and give us all eyes to see YOU,
because You are the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.
Protect us Lord and I thank YOU for YOUR provision right now!***



