The caption I had in the book under this very first picture of you KG was
"she is our holiday PEACE and JOY"
not unexpected that I could say that even today 8 years later!!!
You bring such a JOY to this Tahtee's heart precious one.
you were the first, a place that ONLY you will ever hold, and everyday it becomes clearer why our LORD positioned you in this place!
His ways are perfect and HIS path is the one that, even now, you choose!
You truly do step into a place and things change.... that is a gift my precious one!
Peace
like the blanket of snow that covered your Daddy's steps of carewith your very first visit to our house
JOY... like the very first party for your Eddy and Wibby as you danced with your PopT and me.
Everyone wanted to hold you!
Thanksgiving pictures were NEVER the same... you ushered in a NEW GENERATION!
Your touch still brings something special... it always will!


I love your discerning heart!
I love the way you easily slip into situations where others might hesitate and miss a divine opportunity... you truly GO where you are led!
I love the way you put everyone at ease because you are comfortable with who you are.
I love the way you laugh and bring such a tender touch to each one of us who love you!
You gave me my most treasured name... you are my first grandchild...
you are a jewel that sparkles my heart with every thought of you!
(is it any wonder that all those little girls keep calling to attend your birthday? even ones that might not go to any other... they want to be where you are because you are and will always be
a safe place for people and all creatures of our LORD!)





