Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hackers are horrible!!!

Foul Fiends be gone!!!!
I must offer my sincerest apologies to anyone who visited my site a couple of days ago.
I have no idea how long the hackers had access to my music,
but MAN OH MAN... did they do a number on the LeeAnn Womack song
"I hope you Dance"....
what was played certainly had nothing to do with the dance that I wished for all of you who visit!
I'll just let one of my favorite folks express my feelings on the subject of
those who invade the spaces of others to the extent that mine was usurped!
Seriously, I was on one of your sites and this music was playing...
I thought it was you, then I discovered the foul deed!!! It was done to me!!!!
Forgive me for my inadvertent exposure to someone's sick joke!
Take that...... you foul mouthed fiend!!!!!
(I sound really tough huh? hehehe... those who know me know the truth!)
have a terrific day..... even if you might be THE one who did the deed!