Sunday, March 30, 2008

Will & Cody Walk... do you REMEMBER YOURS?

We get to pick them up today.... from, what to some, is life altering, and to others is renewing, and to others, new relationships and a time of reflection. Those of you who have been, do you remember? what was it for you?
I find it interesting the images that Rembrandt chose... don't you... what was he thinking during the time he painted his heart for this event in the "life" of Jesus? What was he trying to show us that was his heart for this time?
De colores to you my friends (the first time I hear this ... well, really heard this, was at breakfast and Mary Crumbliss was just singing her heart out with all the guests there at our morning meal before we left... I still see her face! One of Troy's an my dearest friends was the lay leader for this walk.. such a man of God, Danny Haddox! There were so many faces last night as we lit our candles.....so many familiar faces......sweet sweet spirit in that room. We were afraid the crosses KG had so carefully colored wouldn't fit in the boxes....but lo and behold.....there they were stuffed into the packets!
This beautiful Spring Sunday morning.....exactly 1 week after our celebrated Easter (interesting timing wouldn't you say).... we pick up Will and Cody. I am wondering what was it for them?