I dreamed of you my precious ones But
You are NOT my dream!
I prayed for you with a fervent heart, But
You are not my prayer.I'm glad God placed you in my wolrd, But
I'd never ask for you to be what only God can be,
I'd never ask for you to live... a dream He meant for me.
I'd NEVER want to choose your life...
For it is yours to live!
I'd never ask to hold your keys,
For you alone can be... the part that only God could know
for gifts He placed in you...
The part that you alone can choose....
so be what you can be.
I love it that He let me hold your sweet sweet hands in mine,
But
Know this
My precious one...
He is the One Who makes the plans!
He is the One Who dreamed the dream!
And...
Only He can choose for you, the best that you can be.
I trusted Him then.... with all my hopes,
And still I lean that way.
He will finish well what He began, and thankful I will be!
Because He let me be the One
Who held you close at first.
I've made a place inside my self that will always be yours alone.
Only God could have dreamt the dream... because these two young lovers didn't have a clue what love would bring their way... I pray that His dreams are always becoming our dreams and that love builds every bridge we and those beyond us walk across. Know... our precious ones, that you make us so very proud to see what you are and how you manage the things of God in your lives.
You fly
You shine
You see and you hear!
my heart sings... hallelujah to the KING of KINGS Who clearly reigns forever more!





