I love our athletes... All of them....
From Poppy who still gets up at 4:45AM to play basketball 3 mornings a week,
to Moosey and Wibby still wrangling cows and even doing a roping here and there,
to softball, to soccer and now to basketball with our 3 oldest ones....
These kids were born competitors... its in their DNA (but I don't think it came from me:)
The boys were absolutely the perfect counterparts on the soccer field. Just like I'd prayed when we knew that there were going to be 2 boys 3 weeks apart... "lord knit their souls together before they are even born... let them be the perfect team with parts that mix and matchup to make them mighty warriors for Your team".... Well, there ya go!
Often the physical shadows the spiritual.... and this was yet another example!

The Celtics (yes, "Tahtee we are green"... I loved it!) WIN their division... and we've got the trophies to prove it! Way to go guys!
Lord teach them to be worthy competitors and mighty warriors on and off the fields of battle. Let them know the opponents and recognize the appropriate response. Thank You for training our young athletes on grass battle grounds as they prepare for spiritual ones.



