WE don't do Halloween, but we do decorated for Fall... I love the old wagon Pam found for me, and it looks great with my Fall pumpkin patch!

Things are still green around here and the cottages are hosting several families.
The kid's herd is a bunch of big old softies.... I remember when Mille was born.... on the Millenium year.... I remember Moosey and Wibby with Em in warm carhartts feeding that little red calf. Yes, Brahman cows like this one are red when they are born. She is KG's first cow, born the same year as she was.

This dream knocked my socks off.... and then to have TR dream about "angry eyes looking in the windows" not but a couple weeks later. I do believe the Lord still speaks to His people in dreams, and this one is very possibly one that I need to pray into for wisdom. The scary creatures in the last pen... the CIA men looking in the windows of our home that was filling with strange people and then the huge rocket ship with USA landing on our mountain and crumbling it beneath the weight.... yes, I need to know what You are telling us LORD... in dreams, through Your prophets, through Your people. Give us ears to hear!
And now the Pipe has a place to stay clean and out of the snakes out back. The lights will be quite a help too as the guys load and unload.
Thank You LORD for Your providence in so many ways in our life.
May we always be mindful of the fact that "the earth and everything in it" is Yours and we are the stewards of Your gifts. Help us know how to live and use these things wisely. Tell us how to prepare and how to rely on Your hand of providence. Help us to understand that in all things YOU are the GIVER of the good things and the ONE WHO filters all things through your fingers of love over our lives. Thank You LORD.



