I waited, and I waited, and I waited on the LORD to bring it to my heart.
I got beautiful roses from Troy....
a fabulous BLUE pedicure (again from Troy!)I was still waiting!!!
I think I finally got it!!!
so many precious ones had written me birthday wishes and texts...
I searched the words from my family, my friends, and dear ones of my life.
I found my words in the hearts of these. It began to match up with other things I'd seen, and
VOILA
There it was!
Isaiah has been brought to me once before this morning, and here it is again!
Isaiah 44:4 (actually 1-5)
- 1.
- "But now listen, O Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen.
- 2.
- This is what the LORD says-- he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.
- 3.
- For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.
- 4.
- They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams.
- 5.
- One will say, 'I belong to the LORD'; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, 'The LORD's,' and will take the name Israel.
OH LORD>>>> I RECEIVE this precious precious word that brings promise for me AND my dear ones! THANK YOU FOR THIS WORD!
2)As I told Troy about my heart and that I was still waiting on the LORD, I told him of several friends blessings on my day. As he listened, he said...
"maybe your word for this year is "FLOW"..... (little did we know at this time the importance of that very word!!!.....this January has brought more rain than we have had in years... ALL the tanks are full to overflowing... and again Troy brought a word as we stood on the tank's edge...
"Carla... this is water for years"....)
THANK YOU LORD for the FLOW that will be indicative throughout my year!
3) Nancy said in her wish for me...
"Carla, here is your word for this year.... "PALANDROME.. (reads the same both ways)" and then more directly "are we not drawn to a new era?"
THANK YOU LORD for speaking symmetry through my friend!
4) Another blessing comes from Amy... "may you always walk in the dust of the Rabbi"
Thank YOU LORD... for this blessing... I receive it and ask that YOU let me see those tracks clearly this year!
and finally,
5) Emily is my first call of the morning to wish me happy birthday and she says...
"Mom as I prayed for you this morning I believe God gave me Psalm 145:19"
2)As I told Troy about my heart and that I was still waiting on the LORD, I told him of several friends blessings on my day. As he listened, he said...
"maybe your word for this year is "FLOW"..... (little did we know at this time the importance of that very word!!!.....this January has brought more rain than we have had in years... ALL the tanks are full to overflowing... and again Troy brought a word as we stood on the tank's edge...
"Carla... this is water for years"....)
THANK YOU LORD for the FLOW that will be indicative throughout my year!
3) Nancy said in her wish for me...
"Carla, here is your word for this year.... "PALANDROME.. (reads the same both ways)" and then more directly "are we not drawn to a new era?"
THANK YOU LORD for speaking symmetry through my friend!
4) Another blessing comes from Amy... "may you always walk in the dust of the Rabbi"
Thank YOU LORD... for this blessing... I receive it and ask that YOU let me see those tracks clearly this year!
and finally,
5) Emily is my first call of the morning to wish me happy birthday and she says...
"Mom as I prayed for you this morning I believe God gave me Psalm 145:19"
- 19.
- He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
- 20.
- The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.
- 21.
- My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever
YES LORD>>>> I praise YOU and I thank YOU for YOUR WORDs for me through the mouths and hearts of those who love me! SPEAK LORD for YOUR servant is listening!
Let YOUR words FLOW easily through my heart so that I walk closely behind YOU as YOU lead me in the path that You set for me before the foundations of the world! Thank YOU FATHER for each one of these who was used to tell me how YOU love me and that You see me!
Let YOUR words FLOW easily through my heart so that I walk closely behind YOU as YOU lead me in the path that You set for me before the foundations of the world! Thank YOU FATHER for each one of these who was used to tell me how YOU love me and that You see me!



