Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Earthquakes, Rain, and Recharged tanks... FLOW!!

January 30th, soooo much water!!! unexpected this time of year...
but the Heavens broke open and brought us record breaking rains
on the heels of the Haiti earthquake.
I listened as they spoke of the need for water and food, and I watched as here
the tanks that had been dry for years began to till to the brim.
Water came FALLING over the land and filled the tank by the prayer chapel.
Troy and I walked across the dam of the 2 almost dry yesterday tanks in the North pasture.
Today... in one morning... they were filled and overflowing.
Troy said...prophetically I believe,
"Carla, this is water for years!"
I receive this LORD... and I thank YOU for your providence not only to us, but to this whole little Valley in which You've placed us. We have water LORD... and seeing the world in need, makes us know the blessing of this incomparable gift!
My Christmas tank was dry yesterday, and today is full... maybe the flowers that our little ones planted and scattered will set deep roots and bring this place to flower with this rain.
This tank at the back was one of the first things I ever fell in love with on the property.
For years now, it has been barely holding on... ready to give the last drops to the animals
whose tracks we see everywhere... But today,
IT IS RECHARGED!!!
I believe this is evidence that there is REVIVAL coming, and this physical evidences what is coming in the spiritual.
THANK YOU LORD!