Em turns 32,
Wibby turns 30 and
Moosey is 33...
the beginnings of our June birthday month is always a busy, fun time!
There are friends through the years that have NO replacements,
then there are friends brought into our lives that fit just right and also
have no replacements... simply because it is the LORD'S hands that tie those
heart strings (right Nancy? Karen? Di? Debby? Susan? and all the rest of you I love so dearly!)
I get to see it once again as it happens with my "children"... the beautiful seasons and
the gifts of God!
YES... this is the LAST cast... off the end of July! Thank YOU Jesus!
This year there are no lap babies, or even crawlers or toddlers...
BIG KIDS... and notice that big white lady in the middle!!!
Scarlett absolutely loves her backyard in the summer... FULL of kids in the pool
and fun... she patrols and licks and loves every moment! Yes, she's still with us even though
we can now see the results of the osteo sarcoma diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago! AMAZING~
off to the fishing hole!
TS catches his first catfish, and how many times did I see one or another daddy
in this exact circumstance???
Untangling fishing line, something immediately identifiable to outdoor adventuring dads!
Notice what Troy found in the middle of the supply barn.
Aden shows me a track in the sandbox!
Yes, we know the red lady... she has a litter of kits in the hills.
Little did I know when I took this picture that she would RAID my
guinea coop and destroy 10 of my 12 guineas...
YES... I was MAD!!! and so very sad....
but I cannot say that I didn't know this was a possibility!
I am hoping that the surviving 2 will make it to maturity so that they can do
the work that Guineas do best!
Search and Destroy speed freaks when it comes to bugs, grasshoppers, spiders, and even weeds!
Search and Destroy speed freaks when it comes to bugs, grasshoppers, spiders, and even weeds!
They are the perfect "green" answer to a chemical infested world!
beginning of summer...
But signing the cast is fun! and now, he has a replacement!
NEON YELLOW and WATERPROOF!
Summer plans are back on!
devastating force, BUT
I must also say that in their wake,
Flowers are blooming and grass is greener than I can remember in a long time.
Even the almost dry tanks are beginning to recharge, and
I think even the dryness in my heart that I've felt for awhile is subsiding!
Thank YOU FATHER for YOUR GRACE and KINDNESS to me!
Yet again, I remember
"every good and perfect gift comes down from the FATHER of LIFE"!
and BTW.... Happy Father's Day this Sunday....
so many of you Daddies.... and YOU, my Dad have shown me glimpses of what my LORD is!
Thank you all!!!! be blessed!



