Some of the things that have kept me occupied for the first days of 2009!
Going through my written journal and culling and pulling and deciding what to compile for one "concise" list of the year...this is an ordeal when you happen to be a "word" person!
ANYBODY out there hear this?
all get put into "the book" that sits on the table by the Bible, concordance,
and whatever book I happen to be reading at the time...
even if they want to wear a toboggan in the hot tube on a 30 degree afternoon with their PopT.
... and then my birthday...
yes, you are seeing correctly, and yes... it is mine!
an ELECTRIC golf cart to scoot around the place and just plug it in when I get home.
The kids love it! and so do I!
Thank you TROY... you have always given me the most wonderful gifts!
THEN... butterflies, dragonflies and ANNIE with little girls who made the moment unforgettable!
Thought I'd better post some pictures and not just words... I might just lose my "people" if I don't have visual aids included.... I know I love each of yours :)
yes, you are seeing correctly, and yes... it is mine!
an ELECTRIC golf cart to scoot around the place and just plug it in when I get home.
The kids love it! and so do I!
Thank you TROY... you have always given me the most wonderful gifts!
Happy 2009 you wonderful friends and family!



