Are you REALLY 4 today?
As I looked back over these last 4 years, interesting.... there is something that just resounds in me... it is about mantles! (no, not the kind that sits over the fireplaces in your house, but the kind that goes over your shoulders,
the kind that denotes a governmental appointment...
the kind that God gives to people in the Scriptures and I believe even now!
4 years ago, you entered our lives on the winds of a cold front that blew into Texas from where God had placed your family outside the familiar.
You slept like your mommy... arms laid back with no fear of the world...
You are a prince, SJ... You've been anointed and blessed by the ONE WHO made you perfectly for the time in which He's chosen your place in the world....
God has allowed those in your world to see you,
to know you, and
to speak to you TRUTH of who you are!
There is a mantle of JUSTICE over your shoulders.
You will see beyond what the world shows you. You will take up the Sword of the Spirit and the battles for which you so eagerly train will become very clear as you see beyond and into the true reality.
You were ushered into the world on the wings of the monarchs and just as they are dressed in regal regalia.... so too shall the robes you wear be visible to those who see you for who you are.
Your hands will hold tightly to the ones whom you love.... and as you begin by holding their hands to learn, you will finish by holding them to protect. You are strong SJ.... and you will be a gift to all of us who get to share you. Your big ole heart and winsome sense of humor will allow doors to be open in front of you, and your discerning wisdom will let you shut the ones that must be closed. I'm thankful for those gifts. I pray that you learn quickly how to use them.
You are loved SJ... beyond any words that could go on this page! YOU ARE LOVED!
We are so glad God put you in our family. There is no one like you.
No one has the place in my heart that you have SJ... no one shares your spot! It is only yours!
Poppy and I love you unconditionally and we always will. We thank the LORD for you and the gifts that He put into you for "a time such as this".
Your Tahtee sees you SJ.... and I love what I see!



