Monday, October 27, 2008

Cardboard testimonies...... What's your "sign"?

Just got the neatest note from a dear dear family/friend....
Cardboard testimonies....
have you ever heard of such?
Well, as I watched, I wondered.....
what would be on my "sign"?
(now... I know some of my Texas friends are saying about now.... "carla... here's your sign"...
in only the nicest of ways!)
but let me tell you
This touched me.... right where I needed touching today
WHO ARE YOU?
What is my identity?
What would be your sign?
be blessed precious friends.... know you are "fearfully and wonderfully made"... for good works prepared for you to walk in since before the foundations of the earth.
Sometimes I forget that...maybe not you, but I do... and this is a good reminder!
(before you click on the site... scroll to the bottom of mine and mute the music by clicking on the little speaker... you need to hear the music on the site.)