besides the fact that you were so much like your daddy,
you had the longest toes and the biggest hands.... I knew that must mean that you would always have solid footing and a firm grasp in this world on all that is truly important!
.... and you know what... sure enough, you do!
Your strong sense of justice is one of the most distinctive things about you, and I LOVE IT!
Today, my precious one, you are 4 years old, and just like hurricane Ike that is about to hit our coast and bring who knows what with it.... you slammed into my heart and brought all kinds of wonderful things with your arrival. I thank God for you TR... You have a place in me that is yours alone! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday.... no telling what you'll build with all those tools and work bench.. and the trampoline... what fun will that be? I pray safety over every moment of your life! You are FUN! PoppT and Tahtee cherish you!!!!!!!



