Saturday, September 27, 2008

Flower bulbs and Fall

It's that time....
the time of year when my gardens get a Fall cleaning and I get a common malady
(no, I don't mean the stomach bug that is currently residing in our area!)
I mean... the urge to plant my Spring bulbs!
Today I am gonna order a group that will live in the corner of my South garden... I'm thinking it will be fragrant amaryllis and maybe some perennial geraniums (purple)... but I also think I'm gonna have to indulge in some HUGE velvety ruby amaryllis to plant soon for the holidays indoors. OH how I love these jewels of the earth that God so "thinking about me", dropped into the spaces He "planted" me!
Check out the site on my "other sites" at the right hand side of this blog... right above the "our favorite petticoats" site... by the way... if you have a little girl in your life... and you want a truly indulgent gift. You will not find any better! I LOVE FALL!!!