Sunday, June 22, 2008

Occupational Evidences... are they only in the physical?

Sometimes it is just time to leave the ropin, ranchin, plowin and plantin.... but even when we leave the job, the evidence is clear the profession of the ones who've walked away.
(Notice the tan lines on these wonderful men)
... I'm thinking.... what evidences are there of the
"CALLING"
we each have on our lives...???
would the lines be as clearly drawn as these tan lines marking the occupations of these three?
.... and then..... there are the sons.... who wanna be "just like DAD".....
again, would we sit so close and try to be just like our DAD?
As my new California friend so aptly put it....
sometimes I'd like to just climb up into my Dad's lap and be as close as I could....
the safest place to be.... exactly the One to emulate!

and then..... even though to pool is warm.... how bout a summertime dip in the hot tub with dad.. or uncle as the case may be.... nice end to a nice Sunday afternoon in the summer!
Would that I would always ask....

"is this how you do it Dad?"

..... and then willingly shown by a Father Who loves me!

.... and just for fun..... into the house for sandwiches...

Ebear and Latte share part of EE's bits of bun......

ummmm ummmmm good! yes it is!

I like these spontaneous unplanned summer evenings.....

just wish EVERYONE would be here with us!

REALLY I DO!!! consider yourself invited!