Friday, June 13, 2008

***Addendum to JC's B'day***

Tomorrow will be my oldest God-joined son's birthday. As we had his oldest here for the night (aren't grandparent sleepovers fun??.... El asked "what are you gonna do when they are all old enough and want to stay"? SAY "Oh let's do!!!!")
Anyway.... as we were talking about her Daddy's b'day coming up and I said I was going to "blog" his day, she asked "Tahtee, can I do my Daddy?"
Well...... there are NONE of my words that could match those from the heart of a daughter's... so Jeff.... Happy Birthday, and I think you can be sure that you are loved in an incredible and unconditional way that a 7 year old daughter can convey much better than I!
(as you read... notice that there is a blank "pause"... she thought the pictures had disappeared, but lo and behold... there they are +1 after the pause as you scroll)...
May we all know this kind of devotion and love!