NORMALCY BIAS!!
At what point does reality hit us?
When do I need to assume that what I assume is "normal" will never be available again?
Since March 2020 Spring Break, until now October 2021, our lives have been chipped away little by little by authorities that supposedly were elected to lead us to safety and "life as normal" again. NOT SO!!
When the time for preparations comes, the time to prepare is gone!
This quote has been part of my "normal" since probably Y2K. What a year that was... Fear controlled so many. I had prepared way more that I should have, and then POOF.. it was NOTHING. Then
9/11 happened! Everyone got all "back to Jesus"... and then Poof... we got comfortable in knowing that things were getting back to "normal" and we just had to adjust to a little tighter restrictions because we understood that we had vulnerabilities.
We got back to being self sufficient and doing what we do. We got "back to normal".
Then... 2019... yes!!! I believe this
"plan-demic" has been in the making for way longer than the year and a half we've "seen" it... but sometimes I wonder "whose blueprints are we living?"
Thank goodness I KNOW the ONE WHO MAKES the plans!!
He will NEVER fail us, and HE will never lie to me! He says... "I've already told you so that you will not be caught unaware"!
My dad's last words... that I believe were spoken to him as he took the hands of Jesus on the other side... were..
"Everything's gonna be alright!"
I believe Jesus told dad that and he simply repeated those words so that the ones standing around his bed heard too.
I believe "everything's gonna be alright!!" I believe that because I know Who holds my future and that of my family and loved ones! He does everything right!
What is "normal"? What is "real"?
What is sure?
Jesus Christ Who is my rock, my Redeemer and my Salvation.



