Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 34 Anniversary! on to the softball tournament!

Happy 34th anniversary my husband!
Jenn gave us this painting of the bride and groom... see the JOY splashed across the piece?
LOVELY my sister, thank you!
(Elly thought we were your models... MUCH younger Troy and Carla of course)
Coffee on the porch of the cottage....
Thank you Troy for a wonderful morning talking, asking, seeking,
REFLECTING
and finding
the next steps in this wonderful journey of our lives, our marriage!

The view was spectacular.... especially after the much needed soaking rain from the night before.
I agree... something broke open and came raining down....
(or perhaps REIGNING down is better.)

Yes.... it was a golden band those many years ago, and today... a silver cuff on my wrist says,
"I LOVE YOU" and you know I do too!

Time waits for no one.... so after a lovely morning,
on to the events of the day!
yes, the tournament was cancelled for rain yesterday, but today, WE'RE ON!!!
and KG is ready to play!
As is her MOM rounding up a herd of kiddos as well as watching,
Dad coaching 1st base,
Wibbie and Poppy... making sure the officials know the rules (but not saying a word!!)
... and all the extracurriculars that go along with an all star girl's softball tournament!


A BIG WIN... and now the coach's hair will be blue for the next game....

I think you are right KG....
you're certainly NOT "Lil Indians"....
You did us all proud today girls! ONWARD!!! to some more fun times!

I think this is a memorable and remarkable weekend for the beginning of our next year of married life!
WHAT A JOURNEY was begun 34 years ago today!
I love you Troy Limbaugh!
Life is good for you and me! Thank the LORD!