What a week this has been...
and yes,
Em's word that kept being echoed in my thoughts was....
"because of "this" everything changed!"
I must concur my sweet one... I must agree.
...Politically things keep swirling,... a bow or a cultural deference? WHO KNOWS?
...economically, who knows what is the truth!
...pirates holding a brave captain who gave himself for his crew... and military wait and see stance? What is that? pardon me if this offends, but why not use our marksmen and take them out all at once! (which, as I write this seems to be what they did!... captain going home for a chocolate bunny with his family)
...and each of us trying to decide... so many things
... tea party protest, or does what I think even matter?
...BECAUSE OF THIS, EVERYTHING CHANGED!
I find myself boiling events and things down to this...
What is REALLY important?
and today, the day most of the Christian world celebrates the Resurrection of Jesus...
I find much of my answer!
Life....Freedom....Truth.... and underlying it all......LOVE!
I offer a glimpse of my weekend...my TRUTH...the LOVES of my life... and
my FREEDOM as a child of the LIVING LORD!
boots by the diaper bag alongside Nana's bunny treats... yep... True Texas!
Eli can now pick up swords with the best of 'em... and well... I suppose that means he can
get whacked with the best of em too!!! sorry!!! BOYS... I just love them!
I wonder if they scattered as the women ran to tell the news... the TRUTH... ???
I loved seeing this guy this morning as we left!
Spring always means a new beginning to me.... LIFE!
Then Nana's... not much can be said other than this is what "home" is...
Welcome,
Peace,
Family,
generations of good traditions (there are no so good ones in the world I'm discovering)
But little EE was so excited about getting to sit in a real big girl chair and not a
high chair or booster... some things change year after year.
But then... some things remain...good food, good feelings, good gatherings!
Nana no one can set a table like you do!
YOU ARE A CONSUMMATE HOSTESS!
We love what you do...
and we love what it means to be
FAMILY!
I ask that I recognize the Truth that is in me...because Your Word says that Truth is YOU!
I ask that when the deceiver comes to kill steal and destroy, (and he does and will!) that I will recognize immediately his ploy, his lie, and his strategy!
I thank YOU for Family,
I thank YOU for Truth,
I thank YOU for Freedom,
and I thank YOU for LOVE...
the kind that allows me to have the gift of LIFE freely because YOU paid the price for me.
I believe You when You tell me that "it is not by works... but the free gift of God to those who choose to believe". I love YOU LORD... and I thank YOU with everything in me!
Because of THIS.... everything changed!



