"when the time for action come, the time for preparation has passed".... we are in a new season, and the signs are becoming more and more abundant!
Question???Do you believe the physical precurses the spiritual? I do,
1 Corinthians 15:46 "The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. ...50 I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. "
GateWay's cottages are beautiful whatever season happens to be in action. May we all be thought of that way, lovely no matter the season! We love having all our visitors, whether they walk on 2 feet or our regulars on 4. We are looking forward to our oldest ones special friends visiting us during the New Years weekend. Yeah! we've got both cottages ready and will put the finishing touches on them tomorrow and Friday! What an evening you guys will have, sharing hearts and sharing husbands w/o kids! WE grandparents will get the joy of that!
What a blessed holiday season 2007 held for us! Bear with me as I learn how to do this "blog thing", and I promise, I will keep my words limited so that it will be easy to "check in".



