The holidays of 2007 are about to end, and there are so many snapshots marking my memory of the season. I will include just a few (as of right now I don't know how to put more than the ones I am alloted by blogger.com... would someone tell me how they get so many neat images on their sites???) anyway, I believe that this season for our household has been one of closings and openings. A time of breaking and renewing... a time of dawn about to experience the brilliant warmth of the new day ahead. I am thankful! Troy and I still inhabit the "yes" room until ours is finished (soon I hope), but the kid's playroom is okay until then. We had both hot water heaters break over the holidays, and it was an absolute joy for me to watch 4 grown men (Pop, Moosey, Wibbie, and Troy)do the man deal of replacing the old ones with the newer BIGGER one in the HRRR HRRR HRRR sounds of men at work... while the multitude of children literally danced around them as if celebrating. (somehow I think they were!). The Connells brought a little bag of "rock candy" to remember the "heap of stones" and the promises, the safe places, the hope that we are all to remember. I love it Dylan! New Year approaches!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Holiday glimpses07
Latte loves the holidays! too bad her bow is a bit crooked and she lost the red one!
Sunrises here always amaze me! the Pink is always there for KG !
Wibbie is doing the job of sentinel, he has a water gun and allows no feline trepassers as the other three load up the FULL heater onto the dolly! the Kitties just wanna help I keep telling them, but oh no, out they go! Thanks Wib
This will be a gift for 2008... could it be an Issac year? hummmm
Snow again for the holidays, even though it was TG, not Christmas day! HUGE flakes, such a special day!




