HE IS COMING!!
HE IS COMING!!!
How do you know when someone is SO HAPPY to be with you?
For me... it's what I feel with my grandkids... they run to me with open arms (used to be more frequently than now since most are taller than I and much more mobile... as inevitably happens right?)... But still... when I walk in or they walk in... I get wrapped in hugs and smiles.
I KNOW I AM WANTED!!!
I started wondering... Do you think God knows where He is wanted? welcomed? anticipated?...
like when those little ones in our lives wait at the window, watching.. waiting... waiting... watching...
THEN begin hollering through the house when they first see or hear the truck coming into the drive delivering me and/or Troy..... I tell you... I want to be there, I can't wait to be there!! It never gets old!!! to KNOW you are welcomed and wanted. THAT, my friends is what JOY is all about, and I believe there are places that I can feel God knows He is desired, anticipated and truly wanted.... those are places that His Spirit hovers and smiles...and will even "rest"... at least that's what I believe.





