Monday, November 14, 2016

  1. BE STILL AND KNOW!!!
  2. Trump is president elect and Pence is VP elect... It is what it is and I personally feel that God was involved every step of the way in this process that was "against all odds"!
  3. What we "fear" will control us!
  4. What we "feed" will grow just as what we "starve" will die.
  5. I've said it before, but right now it begs repeating and even looking into for this day... this time... this season.
  6. Confession: during y2k (remember that time?) I was a hoarder of peanut butter... Troy used to say "carla do we have peanut butter in every cabinet and in the hills too?" (little did he know) LOL
  7. I can laugh about it now... but I will tell you that I KNOW it was "fear" driven by media and news I watched that drove me to ridiculous reactions.
  8. (Do you know anyone who has been driven by "media" lately? Do you know anyone who has believed lies (of any sort) because they saw it on TV? Fox, CNN, ABC, or Saturday night live?... Where and from whom do you get your information? Your truth?
  9. I divert.....
  10. Do I believe preparation is a right and good thing? YES I do!!! BUT
  11. I was given a mandate... "Carla... if you are contemplating ANYTHING because you begin with the word...'I'm afraid if I don't do _____that I might need it and not have it."... Then I may NOT do anything until I've come to a point that it is not my "fear" that drives me, but a reasonable and sensible VOICE outside my own that says..."ok.. this is something "I" am asking you to do."... YES, I believe I can (you can) hear God, and I believe HE tells us what to do because He loves me/you.... THAT IS NOT FEAR...
  12. Sometimes I do nothing.... sometimes I do something, but what i do is not because I am afraid!
  13. I hear the words "fear", "terrified", "afraid", "offended", so very many times in so very many places these days...
  14. I get disgusted then I get sad, then bumfuzzled, then sad again... HOW MANY ROLLERCOASTERS are we gonna ride?
  15. One of my "God given" sons says... "It is what it is"... and maybe that means that sometimes we just "stand firm" and "BELIEVE" that this life is not ours to control or demand, but GOD'S to do with as HE, in HIS Omniscience, Omnipotent, Omnipresent power does BEYOND my belief or my understanding... Just "Stand" Carla, and do what I ask you to do when and where I ask you to doit.