
In the Interim of the Conventions:
I've heard so much these last few months about "what America needs".
I'm thinking what America needs is TRUTH!!!
Unity is being touted everywhere...
We need to all come together to defeat_____
you fill in the blank?
There seems to be nothing that is "satisfactory".
Schools
Sexual orientation (WHAT IN THE WORLD??)
Education
Religion
Medical directives
Money matters
Stocks
Businesses
Nationality
World issues
You name it... there is division and stress so much that these SYSTEMS are crumbling... so what is the "seemingly" right answer, as the leaders of our nation and others cry "MINE MINE MINE"... as immature 2 year olds wanting their own way?
What I am hearing everywhere is "we need to just come together on this or that"... "we need to just love one another"... "we need unity"...
I am telling you that for me this has become a RED FLAG!!

I am finding that often when there is about to something for me to choose there will be coercive speeches and manipulative words that appeal to my personal biases or stands.... the thing that I see happening is, for me, I am being asked to sacrifice "something" so that I can be part of something else... something "everyone who is smart, wise, loving, generous... whatever... is doing".
Here is the statement that boomed in my heart last week, and I am still testing out the stability of the statement. Is it someplace I will stand? Right now.... I am thinking... yes!
There is absolute truth... it is beyond my belief and it is solid. I believe that "the Truth will set us free"... I believe that Jesus is "the way the Truth and the life"... I believe that as I listen to the political posturing and the religious pundits (I don't care which religion... all are speaking LOUDLY right now!!! I must filter it!) .... I know that I know that I know... I can stand firmly on the Word of God that is sharper than any two edged sword and will get straight to the marrow (heart) of the issues.
LORD give me wisdom and courage as I discern with the help of Holy Spirit in this time of lies and deceit. Help me find the truth in the words of the men and women YOU raise up for Your purposes in my life, my family's life, my country's life and the world..... YOU are the rock and strong tower to which I hold.



