Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Eve :Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other GOLD!

YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!!
I believe it precious ones... it is what we are CALLED to be!
and you allow it.... I SEE IT! I SEE YOU! and I love you each immeasurably!
Getting ready for NY eve, we have the Connells and Howells back in our Valley again!
(could we make this a song???? wonder what it would sound like?)
Sweet treasure of 2009
... Dylan... all that greasy food... and yet... I still needed a hug! thank you!
All the little ones begin arriving and then..
LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!
KG holds court... and when you are 4 years older than all the kids... YOU CAN DO IT!!
Crosslands have a day before they hit the slopes with the college kids... yeah

... do good to see these guys connect again...even for a brief moment in time!
celebrations must have several items.... one is a sparkly drink!!!
another is sparkly people!!!

... another is....well, not necessary, but thanks Yall for all the sugar!!!
good talk
good laughter
good friends

a football game on TV!!
and a froggy kids cup beside champagne and homemade beer ala Dylan!
THAT'S THE WAY WE ROLL AROUND HERE!!! and I love it!
toasts:
1) significant conversations
2) freedom to walk in preordained places confidently
being who we know we are created to be in the body~
3) restoration of family
4) HOME>>>this feels like home
(may we know and experience home each time we are allowed to
connect in the body with our "family")
5) Fun, family, happiness, joy... and so many other blessings offered as word
blessings from various ones!
Thank YOU Jesus!!!
Happy New Year friends!